The CENTRAL SURGERY MODULE is the heart of the surgical suite and starting point in creating your customized design. Locating at the 12 o’clock position provides convenient equipment positioning for both surgeon and assistant, minimizing movement and increasing efficiency. Pocket doors recess out of the operating field for easy equipment access and protect against contamination and the patient viewing when closed.
.UPPER SECTION – 18″
- Storage w/ pocket doors and adjustable shelf for patient vitals monitor
.MID SECTION – 19″
- Flush panel left for Porter flush mount MXR and oxygen therapy flowmeter
- Storage right w/ flip-up pocket door for surgical suction and Ambu bag
.LOWER SECTION – 50″
- Storage left w/ pocket door & 2 slide-out shelves for surgical handpiece with peristaltic pump
- Equipment right w/ slide-out instrumentation
- Self-contained patient water w/ quick connect
- Slide out Analgesia bracket with rubber goods
- Air/water syringe and HVE
- Outlet strip
After configuring the central surgery module, the left and right support cabinets complete the suite and provide locations for sinks, glove/towel dispensers, materials storage, monitor, computing equipment and sharps/bio disposal.